Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bursts of Development

For the past week we have had the stomach flu circulate through our house, first Brendan, then three days later Aidan. And for some reason it took me a week to get it but it completely knocked me out and I had to have Bry come home and watch the kids. Then three days later Bry got it. Now that my house is Cloroxed, I'm ready to go again.

On another subject, it seems that kids go through bursts of development all at once, because it seems like Aidan is just taking off. I was in the kitchen cooking twice yesterday and looked over and Aidan was walking across the floor! He had been taking a step or two but nothing solid or regular and I think he is finally ready. That and he says 'Hi' and 'Bye' and I could swear he said 'Mine' yesterday. This morning when I called up to Bry to ask if he had changed the baby's diaper and yelled "Bry!" up the stairs, Aidan looked up at me and said "BAHHHHH". He's so ready to be a big kid.

He is so adorable and his little personality is really coming out now, he's a climber and I walked into the kitchen and he was almost on top of the kitchen table. What he lacks in lateral movement, he makes up for in vertical movement!

We went to the Chattahoochee Nature Center on Monday for a picnic before it rained and here is Aidan and Brendan eating their lunch there.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cutie.
Now we just have to wait for him to say his next important word...........
B-U-D-D-Y
: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home